The Fortune Cookie LIED


I have some unfortunate news to share! Eight years ago I had a fortune cookie lie to me! I'm just now realizing how big of a lie this was. I've always been a big believer in the fortunes provided in those tasty little cookies at PF Changs. That is, until now. The luck that those cookies has provided me over the years has been quite amazing. Everytime I got a promotion the handy dandy little cookie predicted it by telling me things like, you will get the job, you will experience success in your career and you are about to experience a big life change. Infact, they have brought me so much luck that I have actually kept all of them. Yesterday I was looking in the mirror and remembering my fave fortune that I received at 23 years old. I was told that I would never look a day older than I currently was the day I got the fortune. I have news for you. I don't look like I'm 23 anymore. So my friends, I caution you, do not believe your fortunes for they do not always last. As for me, I think the only way that I can reverse time and bring back that 23 year old skin is to invest in botox treatments, monthly facials, and glycolic products. Oh well! I'll think I'll just accept my age.

1 comment:

Parkside View said...

You're right. You don't look like you're 23. You still look exactly as I remembered you at 18!