People Keep Asking Me

People keep asking me if I miss California and believe it or not, I really don’t. Don’t get me wrong, California is such an amazing state but I lived there for nearly 7 years which was enough time to live the California dream and then move on. Mike and I love living in Colorado. Denver is an amazing and clean city, with nice people, and an affordable lifestyle. Here are just a few things that I love about living in Colorado:

1) Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, and The Avalanche (have I been to a game this
year? No! will I get to one soon? Yes!)
2) The Performing Arts (We saw Miss Saigon and loved it and this weekend
I’m going to Wicked)
3) Great movie theaters (the days of living somewhere without an IMAX are over)
4) The Mountains (no need to say why!)
5) Great food (there are so many places I love to eat and unlike eating out in
Santa Barbara, I don’t have to pay $60 for 2 people for freaking lunch)
6) Frontier Airlines (finally I live somewhere that they fly)
7) Home ownership (it only took me to 31 to own a home)
8) Ned (my hairdresser from when I lived here before, let’s hope he still rocks
my hair)
9) 8 hours to Logan and 8 hours to Fremont (where family resides)
10) The seasons (I almost forgot about fall, winter, & spring)
11) The leaves actually change in Colorado
12) Snow (I’ll regret saying that soon I’m sure)

PS...I do miss my friends in Cali though! Move to CO!

No comments: